Monday, October 1, 2012

A Cure



Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. --Philippians 2:14-16

Don’t just glance over that passage as I first did. Read it again. Here was my question… how do I do that? How do I not grumble and question things? How do you avoid grumbling, questioning attitudes? Following the Exodus Israel was repeatedly in trouble for grumbling and questioning God’s leading. Do not fall into Israel’s pattern. Instead rely solely on God’s provision against sin… His grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment